Monday, March 21, 2011

Bought myself a present!




I can't wait! I bought myself a cast iron griddle/grill combination! I bought it off ebay and can't wait for it to get here! My cholesterol is a little high, and the doctor wants me on a low-fat, low-carb diet. Ugh. I can't eat! Just kidding. LOL! But I found this bargain and thought it would be nice to start grilling more chicken, fish and burgers, etc. So, while I wait for it to come, I'm going through some of my recipes and some new ones I've found and trying ti whittle away the extra fat, at least. That'll be good for me for so many reasons. I also live with IBS and it's hard because I never know for sure which foods will make me feel bad. So, onto new discoveries, new recipes and to hopefully bring my cholestrol and weight down! Hoping it all helps dh too. His cholesterol was good, but we could both stand to lose some weight. Hopefully now that spring has sprung, we'll be able to get out and do more and trim down and get healthy! Any tips out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be posted once it has been approved.