Friday, March 18, 2011

Gorgeous Weather!

I have to say, after having all the snow and ice, we have some beautiful weather now! It's sunny and warm and just gorgeous! I worked on our front yard a few days ago and now I need to work on cleaning up the sides of the house and the back yard. So, hoping I can get that done this weekend.

I've been having fun looking up new recipes from http://www.mommyskitchen.net/. After trying Tina's roast beef the other day, I'm encouraged to try more! My family loved it! I admit, I'd gotten used to making the same-old, same-old and I think that's one reason I'd gotten tired of cooking, and I know they grew tired of eating it. So, here's hoping I can pull off an all-new menu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be posted once it has been approved.