Thursday, March 31, 2011

I can't wait till May!!

I'm so excited! We just found out two days ago that if nothing happens between now and then, our oldest daughter, Sarah, and her husband Matt will be coming to see us at the end of May! We can't wait! It's been a year since we've seen them. In fact, we went up to WI last March. So to know they're coming, is so exciting! I can't wait to get our spare bedroom all ready for them!

It just hit me though, how busy May will be for us! Of course, mother's day, which may be a little harder this year for us. We lost my husband's mom in April 2008 to a stroke. Now, my mom is in a nursing home with terminal breast cancer. She wouldn't go into a doctor for many years, and I knew she had some health problems but never dreamed they were as bad as they are. So this may be our last Mother's Day with her. 

But anyway, getting back to May and happier thoughts, our 24th wedding anniversary is the 9th, too. Then, the 10th we have graduations (one of our nephews) and some friends of ours have kids graduating. Then we have a tentative ladies luncheon that I've got to get finalized, a potluck at church, our kids coming, Memorial day and whew! lol I suppose we'll be bored the rest of the year. lol. Nah, not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be posted once it has been approved.