Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snowy day today..

 Where, oh where has our little Spring gone? Oh where, oh where can it be?? LOL! Ya gotta love springtime in Nebraska. You just never know what kind of weather you're gonna end up with. We had beautiful spring time weather last week, and now it's snowing again. The bright spot in all of this, is that it's not cold. Not really cold, that is. And the snow although it's sticking, some, it's melting at the same time. lol. Going down one of our streets yesterday, my van windshield kept getting doinked with snow, as it fell in clumps from the trees! It was wild. Good thing I realized it was going to happen or I might have freaked the first time it hit!


We're babysitting for some friends today, and the kids are all playing the Wii-bowling. It's so much fun. I've gotten to the point, that I actually like Wii bowling better than real bowling, just because I can't throw a heavy ball anymore. I used to throw a finger-tip drilled 13 pound ball when I was in my 20's. Now that I'm uh...well, not in my 20's anymore, I can't. I usually throw about an 8 pound ball, much to the dissatisfaction of my dh. He keeps telling me that to be more consistent, I should throw a heavier ball. Oh well. It's all good. :) Well, off to do something constructive. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be posted once it has been approved.