Friday, March 11, 2011

What a beautiful day, today!

Well, after we got through this last little snow, we have a beautiful day today! I've spent my day with the little ones we babysit, outside for awhile, raking and watching them play.

I'm trying to add some recipes just in case someone wants one. I also want an extra place to store them. :) I need to just make that cookbook that I always wanted to make, for my kiddos. Sarah's been married for two years and still doesn't have all the recipes I have, from family, handed down from her grandma (on my hubby's side) and great-grandma. But hopefully one of these days I'll find time to actually work on it. I hope so. In the meantime, if you should find a recipe you'd like to try, please do. I've made them all "print friendly" thanks to my friend, Gail, telling me how to! Thanks, Gail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be posted once it has been approved.