Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rainy Spring Day

It's rainy here, today. In fact, it's supposed to be off and on all week. I love rain, but mainly when it's warmer. Our family is strange, I guess. We've played baseball in the rain and we go walking in it, when it's in the 80's. We have so much fun! My hubby has to work tonight, (he works late on Tuesdays) and so supper is pretty much a grab-and-go for the kids and me. 

I am thinking about trying some cast iron skillet biscuits. If I do, you can bet I'll post about it later. IF they turn out right! LOL!  

2 comments:

  1. That is one item on my "to get" list, a cast iron skillet. I hope the biscuits turn out for you, because I can't wait to see them.
    Rain makes me sleepy...and it is pouring here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...I didn't get the biscuits made, but I did make homemade pancakes. I'll post pics later, because it was my first time making them on my cast iron griddle. Needless to say, I had my fire too high and didn't grease it enough. The first batch was a mess. I finally got it together though and they came out great. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It will be posted once it has been approved.