Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beautiful Fall!

I absolutely am loving this wonderful, fall weather! Cool mornings, and having to turn the heat on, or grab a jacket when going out, and the smell-just so fresh! I just love it! The little boy I babysit just turned 4 this past Monday. I can't believe it! And, he just loves the leaves! He has a little hot wheels that he rides, and it has a hidden compartment and he stores leaves in there! He's so cute! I asked him yesterday if he would be upset with me if I cleaned up all the leaves in our yard, and he said, "yes". LOL.

Well, I've gotten lazy in my cooking lately, it's either been fast or fast food. lol But last week I was so sick with a head cold, I just felt lousy all week, so cooking has been the farthest thing from my mind. Plus, even with the cold going on, we had to look for a vehicle for my hubby, and we finally found one. I'm so happy. It will mean less running for me. So, this week, I just have the little ones yesterday and today, then I'm off, so I hope to hit my house with some major cleaning for the holidays and maybe get started on some baking! We'll see how far I get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be posted once it has been approved.